Pages

  • RSS

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Surname Saturday ~ September Marriages

Some ancestrally-significant weddings took place in September;

My second great-grandparents Maria BUKMAKOFSKY and Herman Friedrich Carl MANGELS were married in Chicago on the 18th of September in 1886:


My great-grandmother Esther Ingeborg CLARIN married her second husband Charles Fredrick OTTO in Chicago September 10, 1918.

My third great-grandparents, Nicolas SCHMITT and Marie Anne GURY were married in Léning, Moselle, Lorraine, France on September 26th, 1837:


Dolores, the oldest daughter of my mystery 1st cousin thrice-removed Lawrence Charles YOUNGBERG (what happened to him?), married Paul Evert JOHNSON September 1, 1937.


Do we share any ancestors? Visit my web site or
send me an email at livinginthepastlane [at] yahoo [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment